Ambrosia! Everyone has a different twist on this classic Kiwi dessert, here is my yummy version
Such a quick and easy dessert, with only 5 ingredients to make Ambrosia.
Make sure you chill the ambrosia for at least 2 hours so that it is nice and set when you serve it to your friends and family.
I have even been know to eat this for breakfast if there is any leftovers (which hardly ever happens…)
CLICK HERE TO PIN THIS POST TO YOUR DESSERT BOARD ON PINTEREST AND SAVE IT FOR LATER
MORE DESSERT RECIPES TO TRY:
Everyone will love this easy classic dessert
- 300mls (10oz) of cream
- 1 bag of marshmallows
- 2 cups of natural sweetened yoghurt or berry yoghurt
- 1 can of boysenberries (drained)
- 2 Flake bars
- Whip cream until peaks form.
- Cut marshmallows in half and add to cream.
- Add yoghurt, boysenberries and one crumbled Flake.
- Mix together until well combined and pour into serving dish.
- Crumble remaining Flake on top and chill for at least one hour before serving.
You can use berry yoghurt in place of the plain sweetened yoghurt and boysenberries.