Easy, cheesy pizza sliders made from fresh bread rolls, fresh pasta sauce, pepperoni slices, mozzarella cheese and homemade garlic butter. A simple yet crowd-pleasing recipe to take to your next shared meal.
These tasty Pepperoni Pizza Sliders are such a winner. Not only are they super simple to prepare, but they are so popular with both kids and adults!
I made them for a family get together recently, with the children in mind. But saw so many adults eyeing them up. If you're taking them to someone else's house, you could either cook them at home and cover in tin foil, or place them in the oven when you get there.
- Buns: Any type of soft bread rolls will work for this recipe. If you can find genuine slider buns at your supermarket, feel free to use them.
- Cheese: I love stringy mozzarella cheese in these sliders, especially for the impressive pull-apart. Other types of cheese would work well too.
- Pasta sauce: Fresh pasta sauce is key to the fresh flavours of these sliders.
Note: Scroll to the recipe card for the ingredients, quantities and the full method.
Step by step instructions:
Preheat the oven to 170°C fan bake.
Without separating the rolls, slice them in half in one group so that you have a layer of tops and a layer of bottoms.
Line a large baking tray with baking paper, then place all the bottom buns on the tray.
Spread the pasta sauce evenly over each bun. Place a piece of pepperoni on each bun then top with the slices of mozzarella. Season with salt and pepper then place the bun tops back on top.
Mix together the melted butter, crushed garlic and chopped parsley. Brush the top of the buns with the garlic butter.
Depending on who you're making them for, feel free to add some of your other favourite pizza veg or toppings in.
Yes! If you're taking these to someone else's house, you could prep them at home, place in an airtight container then cook them in the oven when you arrive.
Leftover sliders could be eaten cold the next day. Store in an airtight container in the fridge overnight.
Made this recipe?
Please click on the stars below to rate it or, write a review!
- 15 bread rolls
- 325g fresh tomato pasta sauce
- 200g pepperoni slices
- 250g mozzarella, sliced
- 30g butter, melted
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- Handful of parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 170°C fan bake.
- Without separating the rolls, slice them in half in one group so that you have a layer of tops and a layer of bottoms.
- Line a large baking tray with baking paper, then place all the bottom buns on the tray.
- Spread the pasta sauce evenly over each bun. Place a piece of pepperoni on each bun then top with the slices of mozzarella. Season with salt and pepper then place the bun tops back on top.
- Mix together the melted butter, crushed garlic and chopped parsley. Brush the top of the buns with the garlic butter.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until the buns are golden and the cheese has melted. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 15 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 221Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 572mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 9g
Nutritional values are approximate. Please use your own calculations if you require a special diet.
Thank you for checking out this recipe. I hope you enjoy making and eating it! If you have any questions, queries or feedback, please feel free to leave a comment below.
If you don't already follow me, head over to my Instagram or Facebook pages to keep up to date with all my new recipes.