This delicious candy cane chocolate fudge only uses 4 ingredients and is so quick and easy to make! The perfect Christmas treat or gift.
Are you looking for a quick and easy treat for Christmas? This Candy cane chocolate fudge is so easy to whip up.
It only has four ingredients: candy canes, condensed milk, butter and chocolate. My favourite to use is Whittaker's and I use a combination of the milk and dark chocolate.
HOW TO MAKE CANDY CANE CHOCOLATE FUDGE:
It is such a simple recipe you just melt the chocolate in a sauce pan then add the butter and condensed milk.
Stir it all together until smooth and then pour it into a tray lined with baking paper.
Once it is poured into the tray you can sprinkle over the crushed up candy canes. I like to put the candy canes in a bag before breaking them up with a rolling pin so that they don't go everywhere.
Once you have added the candy canes put it into the fridge to set, then slice it into small pieces. I like to keep it chilled in the fridge in an airtight container.
This candy cane chocolate fudge also makes for a tasty gift for your friends and family. Just put it into cute clear bags or little paper boxes and add a nice Christmas ribbon.
You could add any topping you like to this easy chocolate base: M&Ms, pretzels, marshmallow, nuts or fruit. You could also swap the chocolate for white chocolate if that is your fave.
Click here to pin this post to your Christmas board on Pinterest and save it for later
More chocolate recipes to try:
Check out the easy recipe below:
- 350g chocolate (I used half dark & half milk)
- 1 can condensed milk (395g)
- 30g butter
- 12 candy canes (120g)
- Melt chocolate in a saucepan on a low heat, add condensed milk and butter then stir until well combined.
- Pour into a lined tray and set aside.
- Unwrap candy canes and put them into a plastic bag. Break into small pieces with a rolling pin then sprinkle over the chocolate fudge.
- Chill in the fridge until set then chop into bite sized pieces.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.