Everyone loves Rice Bubble Slice so I made a video of Archie making this super easy recipe, check it out below.
Rice bubble slice
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 120g butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 4 cups of rice bubbles
- ¼ cup chocolate, melted
- 2 Tbsp sprinkles
• Add brown sugar, butter and honey to a large saucepan.
• Melt on the stovetop until bubbling.
• Remove from heat, add rice bubbles and mix well.
• Pour into lined tray and spread out.
• Spread a thin layer of chocolate on top and dust over sprinkles. Cut into slices once set.
Cuisine New Zealand
CLICK HERE TO PIN THIS POST TO YOUR BAKING BOARD ON PINTEREST TO SAVE IT FOR LATER