A cheesy Crustless Quiche filled with seasonal vegetables. Perfect for a quick summer meal.
This Crustless Quiche is such an easy and quick meal to whip up! Perfect for those nights when you don't want to spend ages in the kitchen over the stove top.
The best thing about this meal is just how versatile it is. You know how some people make 'fridge pasta' or 'fridge soup'? Where they just mix the ingredients they need to use up in one dish? You can totally do that with this quiche! Use my recipe as a guide but feel free to add your own flavours to the mix including feta, mushrooms, cooked potato, grated carrot, bacon, chorizo or whatever you have!
How to make Crustless Quiche:
To begin, preheat the oven to 180°C fan bake. Whisk the eggs in a large bowl, then mix in the milk. Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix to combine.
Pour the mix into a greased or lined quiche dish, spreading the mixture out evenly. Bake for 40 minutes until golden and cooked through. Rest in the dish for 10 minutes before serving.
Serve as a main meal with a side salad or greens. Or serve it cold the next day at a picnic or in school lunches. This quiche can also be made in a square or rectangle baking tray.
Common questions about Crustless Quiche:
Can I make this gluten free? Yes! If you swap out the flour and baking powder for gluten free flour and baking powder, then this will be gluten free.
Can I make substitutes in this meal? Absolutely. Feel free to add in or substitute bacon, feta, grated carrot, mushroom, red onion etc.
Pin this post to your dinners board on Pinterest and save it for later
MADE THIS RECIPE?
PLEASE CLICK ON THE STARS BELOW AND RATE IT!
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup milk, (125ml)
- 2 large courgettes, grated (350g)
- 100g cheese, grated
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 50g ham, diced
- ¾ cup flour, (120g)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 180°C fan bake.
- In a large bowl whisk eggs well then mix in the milk.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix together to combine.
- Pour into a greased or lined quiche dish (or baking tray) and spread out the top.
- Bake for 40 minutes until golden and cooked through. Let it sit in the dish for around 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve as a main meal with a side salad or greens. Or serve it cold the next day at a picnic or as a lunch box filler.
- This can be made in a quiche dish or a brownie tray just remember to grease or line the sides.
- This recipe is super versatile so you can swap the courgettes for carrot, spinach or silverbeet. You could also add mushrooms, bacon, salami or cooked potatoes.
- Swap plain flour for Gluten-Free flour if you prefer.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 332Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 221mgSodium: 790mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 20g
Nutritional values are approximate. Please use your own calculations if you require a special diet.