An easy and impressive dish to share with friends, this huge Brie Wreath with garlic bread is super tasty.
Wreaths have long been associated with Christmas time. If you love Christmas, and you love wreaths and you love cheese... then my XL Brie Wreath will go down a treat with you.
Honestly though, this yummy recipe can be made at any time of the year. It makes a great starter or party food to share with friends.
Not only is this recipe super impressive and tasty, it's also extremely easy to put together. All the ingredients are store bought, so all you have to do is assemble the dish and bake it.
How to make XL Brie Wreath:
Preheat the oven to 180°C fan bake. Then place the brie in the middle of a lined baking tray. Cut the rolls in half vertically and horizontally so you have four quarters.
Spread cranberry sauce on one side of each piece. Arrange the pieces around the brie until you have a complete circle. Brush the garlic butter over the bread.
Bake for 20 minutes until the rolls are golden and the brie has melted in the centre. Drizzle over the honey, then garnish with rosemary and thyme. Serve while the brie is still hot with extra rolls and crackers.
How pretty is wreath food? Another popular wreath recipe of mine is my Mini Pavlova Christmas Wreath.
Common questions and tips for a Brie Wreath:
Could I use other types of rolls? For sure. I like these par baked ones because they finish off baking while the brie is cooking.
Where do I find a large wheel of cheese like that? I bought mine from Countdown, but many specialty food shops also sell them.
- If you can't find a large wheel of cheese, you could use three smaller cheeses together in a triangle.
- Any leftover bread could be toasted on the same tray and served with the dish.
- Crackers are a good serving option too.
Pin this post to your Party Food board on Pinterest and save it for later
MADE THIS RECIPE?
PLEASE CLICK ON THE STARS BELOW AND RATE IT!
- 900g brie round
- 6 par-baked buffet rolls
- 100g cranberry sauce
- 3 Tbsp garlic butter, softened
- 1 Tbsp runny honey
- Preheat the oven to 180°C fan bake.
- Place the brie in the middle of a lined baking tray.
- Cut the rolls in half vertically and horizontally so you have 4 quarters.
- Spread cranberry sauce on one side of each piece. Arrange the pieces around the brie until it is filled up. Brush over the garlic butter.
- Bake for 20 minutes until the rolls are golden and the brie has melted in the centre.
- Drizzle over the honey and garnish with thyme and rosemary.
- Serve while the brie is hot with extra rolls and crackers on the side.
You could make this with a small roll of brie or three rolls together in a triangle.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 449Total Fat: 35gSaturated Fat: 22gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 123mgSodium: 776mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 0gSugar: 7gProtein: 24g
Nutritional values are approximate. Please use your own calculations if you require a special diet.