A super easy beef stir fry made with egg noodles, fresh seasonal vegetables and a homemade sauce. Ready in 15 minutes.
Some nights you need dinner on the table FAST. Maybe you've been racing around all day, maybe you're just really hangry. I get it! On those nights, my Beef Noodle Stir Fry is the meal for you.
Such a simple and fast meal, yet it still packs a good punch in the flavour department. I buy the pre-sliced beef strips to speed up the process. However, you could slice up your own from beef steaks if you prefer.
How to make Beef Noodle Stir Fry:
To begin, place all of the stir fry sauce ingredients in a glass jug and whisk to combine. Set aside.
Heat oil in a large non-stick fry pan then brown the beef for a couple of minutes on each side. Remove from the pan while you cook the vegetables.
Add the chopped vegetables to the pan and stir fry with a splash of water for three minutes. Add the noodles and cooked beef back to the pan then pour over the stir fry sauce.
Cook everything together for 2 minutes until hot and cooked through. Sprinkle over sesame seeds and serve immediately.
How good is a quick and easy stir fry? For more inspiration, check out these popular recipes for Chicken Satay Noodle Stir Fry, Five Spice Pork Stir Fry, Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry and Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry with Satay Sauce!
Common questions about Beef Noodle Stir Fry:
What other vegetables could I use? I like to use seasonal fresh vegetables. Depending on the time of year you could add in or substitute carrot, cauliflower, red onion, mushroom, bok choy, sugar snaps etc.
Can I swap the noodles out? Yes! You could also use vermicelli, pad thai noodles or plain rice if you prefer.
MADE THIS RECIPE?
PLEASE CLICK ON THE STARS BELOW AND RATE IT!
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 400g beef stir fry strips
- ½ head of broccoli
- 150g green beans
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 400g thin egg noodles
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
Stir fry sauce
- ¼ cup soy sauce (60mls)
- 3 Tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp cornflour
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 1 tsp crushed ginger
- Add all of the ingredients for the stir fry sauce to a small jug and whisk together. Set aside until ready to use.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick pan. Add beef strips then fry for a couple of minutes on each side. Remove from the pan while you cook the vegetables.
- Cut broccoli, beans and capsicum into bite size pieces. Add to the pan with a splash of water and stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the noodles and cooked beef back to the pan. Pour in the sauce and mix everything together. Stir for 2 minutes until hot and cooked through.
- Scatter over sesame seeds and serve immediately.
- Substitute or add in your favourite seasonal vegetables including carrot, bok choy, mung beans, cauliflower etc.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 445Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 68mgSodium: 1162mgCarbohydrates: 47gFiber: 6gSugar: 14gProtein: 21g
Nutritional values are approximate. Please use your own calculations if you require a special diet.