This BBQ chicken, corn and potato salad is a great summer meal. Easy to make, both kids and adults will enjoy the fresh flavours.
One of the best things about this BBQ Chicken, Corn and Potato Salad is the lack of dishes! Once the components are cooked, the whole meal can be mixed up in one serving dish. Packed with delicious summer produce, this really is a great recipe to have up your sleeve for summer holidays.
I've used baby spinach here, but feel free to substitute this for your favourite leafy greens. You don't necessarily need chicken tender skewers for this recipe to work, diced chicken kebabs wouId be great too. I like to see what's on special at the supermarket!
HOW TO MAKE bbq chicken, corn and potato salad:
Grill the chicken tenders on the BBQ until the chicken is cooked all the way through - about 15 minutes. Chop the cooked potatoes into bite sized pieces and place in the base of a serving dish.
Slice the kernels off the cooked corn and add to the dish with the baby spinach, mayonnaise and sour cream. Season with salt and pepper then mix to combine. Scatter over the tomatoes, toasted pinenuts and mini basil. Take chicken off skewers, slice into strips, then arrange on top of the salad. Drizzle with avocado oil.
Pin this post to your dinners board on Pinterest and save it for later
MADE THIS RECIPE?
PLEASE CLICK ON THE STARS BELOW AND RATE IT!
- 6 chicken tender skewers, 360g
- 500g new potatoes, cooked
- 2 corn cobs, cooked
- 50g baby spinach
- 3 Tbsp mayo
- 125g sour cream
- 100g cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 2 Tbsp pinenuts, toasted
- 2 Tbsp mini basil
- Drizzle of avocado oil
- Grill chicken on the BBQ until cooked through.
- Chop potatoes into bite size pieces. Slice the kernels off the corn.
- Combine potatoes, corn, baby spinach with mayo and sour cream. Season with salt and pepper and mix together.
- Scatter over tomatoes, toasted pinenuts and mini basil.
- Take grilled chicken off skewers and slice into strips. Lay pieces over the salad and drizzle over oil.
- Feel free to use your favourite summer vegetables in this recipe.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 540Total Fat: 33gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 22gCholesterol: 64mgSodium: 820mgCarbohydrates: 56gFiber: 5gSugar: 6gProtein: 23g
Nutritional values are approximate. Please use your own calculations if you require a special diet.