Turkish Delight Rocky Road
- 1 family size bar of milk chocolate (200g)
- 1 family size bar of dark chocolate (200g)
- 1 bag of marshmallows
- 1 cup of roasted almonds
- 3 Turkish Delight bars
- Break up chocolate and add to a heatproof bowl. Put bowl over a saucepan of boiling water.
- Melt chocolate together and stir. Take off heat.
- Chop marshmallows in half, chop up almonds and slice turkish delight. Add all to the melted chocolate and mix together.
- Pour the chocolate mix into a tray lined with glad wrap or baking paper and spread to the edges.
- Place in the fridge to chill until set.
- Chop and serve.
Recipe by VJ Cooks at https://vjcooks.com/turkishdelight-rockyroad/