No-bake Perky Nana slice
Yield 20 pieces
- 100g butter (3.5oz)
- 100g sweetened condensed milk (3.5oz)
- 1 pack Dark Chocolate Wheaten biscuits (200g)(7oz), crushed
- 1 packet Perky Nana lumps (140g) (5oz)
- 180g dark chocolate (6oz)
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- Line a 20 X 20cm (8 x 8 inch) slice tin with baking paper and set aside.
- Add butter and condensed milk to a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 30 second bursts until all the ingredients have melted together and stir well.
- Pour in the crushed biscuits then mix until combined.
- Roughly chop the Perky Nana lumps and add to the base ingredients, mix well.
- Press the mixture into the tray, spread to the edges and smooth the top with the back of a metal spoon.
- To make the topping, melt the dark chocolate in the microwave in 30 second bursts.
- Add the oil and stir until it is smooth. Pour the chocolate over the base and spread it evenly to the edges.
- Chill in the fridge until set for 2+ hours. Take out of the fridge 20 minutes before cutting into slices (this makes it easier to cut).
- If you don't have Chocolate Wheatens you could use another type of chocolate biscuit like Thins or Digestives.
- Keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
Recipe by VJ Cooks at https://vjcooks.com/perky-nana-slice/