Passionfruit weetbix slice
Yield 24 slices
- 185 grams of butter (melted)
- 1 cup of sugar
- 3 Weetbix, crushed
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 cup of coconut
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 cups of icing sugar
- 3 passionfruit, pulp (60ml)
- 50 grams butter (melted)
- Preheat oven to fanbake 180C.
- Melt butter in a large microwave proof bowl, add sugar and stir together.
- Crush in weetbix, add flour, coconut and baking powder. Mix together.
- Pour into a lined tray and press down firmly.
- Bake for 20 mins.
- Icing: Mix together icing sugar, butter and passionfruit pulp. Add boiling water if needed to loosen mixture and whisk out any lumps.
- Ice the slice while it is still warm then chop up once cooled and icing has set.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge or in a cool dry place.
Recipe by VJ Cooks at https://vjcooks.com/passionfruit-weetbix-slice/