You will be the favourite guest when you bring this along to the party!
- 120g butter, melted
- ½ can sweetened condensed milk (200g)
- 1 packet malt biscuits, crushed (250g)
- 1 packet Eskimos (150g) or fruit puffs, chopped
- ½ cup coconut
- Melt the butter and condensed milk together in a large microwave safe bowl.
- Add crushed biscuits to the butter and condensed milk mixture.
- Add the chopped Eskimos or fruit puffs and mix it all together.
- Once it is all combined turn out onto a clean surface and form two logs. Use your hands to tightly pack it together.
- Roll logs in coconut and make sure they are covered all over. Wrap in cling film and chill for at least 1 hour.
- When ready to serve cut into slices. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
To make Lolly Balls do steps 1 & 2 the same then roll the mixture into individual balls then roll each ball in coconut. Chill in the fridge until set.
To make Lolly Slice do steps 1 & 2 the same then push the mixture into a lined tray and sprinkle coconut over the top. Slice with a large knife after it has set in the fridge and keep in an airtight container.
Cuisine New Zealand
Recipe by VJ Cooks at https://vjcooks.com/lolly-cake/