Lemon and white chocolate blondie
Yield 16 pieces
- 120g (4oz) butter
- 120g (4oz) white chocolate
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 80ml lemon juice (2 medium lemons)
- Zest of one lemon
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp icing sugar to serve
- Pre-heat oven to 170° fan bake. (340°F)
- Melt together butter and white chocolate in the microwave in 30 second bursts. Stir.
- Add sugar and lemon zest & juice, stir again and add in the eggs.
- Sift in the flour and baking powder.
- Fold everything together and whisk out any lumps.
- Pour into a lined slice tin.
- Bake for 22 minutes until blondie feels firm on the surface. Allow to cool before cutting into squares.
- Dust with icing sugar and serve.
- My slice tin is 28 x 18cms
- Keep in an airtight container in the pantry. Best eaten in the first 2 days.
Recipe by VJ Cooks at https://vjcooks.com/lemon-blondie/