Everyone will love this easy classic dessert
- 300mls (10oz) of cream
- 1 bag of marshmallows
- 2 cups of natural sweetened yoghurt or berry yoghurt
- 1 can of boysenberries (drained)
- 2 Flake bars
- Whip cream until peaks form.
- Cut marshmallows in half and add to cream.
- Add yoghurt, boysenberries and one crumbled Flake.
- Mix together until well combined and pour into serving dish.
- Crumble remaining Flake on top and chill for at least one hour before serving.
You can use berry yoghurt in place of the plain sweetened yoghurt and boysenberries.
Recipe by VJ Cooks at https://vjcooks.com/ambrosia/